Friday 4 November 2011

HEART ATTACK?!

Don't worry I'm fine!

I might have confused you a bit, but suddenly my views have rocketed to 95! Okay, that is nothing compared to, I don't know, famous bloggers but still! Little old me with nearly 100 views.

Anyway, stopping the boasting and getting onto PROMARKERS! Now it may seem a bit random but anyone who has heard of these must now that they are truly a must have in any artists cupboard *cough-cheesy-alert-cough*...

Right so anyway down to the point, basically I am lucky enough to own these fairly expensive felt tips and basically I'm just letting you know that I will be posting regular photos of my amazing art work (don't get your hopes up). For those of you who don't know, which is most probably anyone who reads this, my main focus is drawing anime, sometimes I do my own thing, other times it's just a harmless bit of fan art.

Any requests - comment down below and within reason I will carry out and post them onto here as well. Obviously there won't be many but on the off chance that there are, please know that I probably will not be able to have them all done by the next day :)

That's enough writing, I will be boring your brains out and you need them to type in your email and click the submit button. So, adios!



"Merry Friday!" CHEEZONDATOAWST :3


To see Anonymous Poppy's Request and any others I have completed, visit my deviantart page, the link is near the top of my blog to the right, near to my photo :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment but no naughty words please :3