Monday 7 November 2011

ANIME

Walking home alone, humming tunes to keep me safe....

Now I know it doesn't save me from attackers but its nice to hum, especially if you're AWESOME AT IT! Unfortunately I'm not, anyway, today I would like to make some adjustments to my posts. I've realised that my weekends are just so busy *cough-lyinginbedallday-cough* that I shall only post on week days. I will try and post atleast once every week day, if I miss a day... Well, I guess I shall have to get someone to beat me up.

So now that, OUCH. Sorry, midway through typing I banged my nose with my glass D:
That was painful, but getting back to what I was saying... I'm going to discuss anime, now I'm sorry if you don't watch any or read any manga (which you should) because you might aswell stop reading this particular post. Don't worry though, not all of my bloggingness is about anime :)

I would love to here from anyone, via comments, about their favourites, least favourites, if they don't know what the hell it is or even if you hate it. Whatever you think, bang it in the comment box. First I will tell you mine and then you can say if you agree, disagree etcetera. My favourite is TMOHS (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya). My least favourite at the moment is Shugo Chara. Personally I love anime in general, I only own one manga book and the series I am watching at the moment is Full Metal Alchemist.

Shutting up now because that post right there is far too long...



"Merry Monday!" CHEEZONDATOAWST :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment but no naughty words please :3