Thursday 3 November 2011

DOMO KUN BAG

Nom nom nom, chocolate milkshake...

Today was just an ordinary day, UNTIL dot dot dot, I saw that I had enough milk to make a chocolate milkshake! It may sound dull, but to be perfectly honest my days don't get anymore exciting than this. This is my life, if you think it's dreary then, subscribe :) 'BUT WAIT?! Wasn't it your birthday a couple of days ago?', I hear you cry, indeedy it was lovely readers of mine. Which only means one thing... PRESENTS.

I would love to show you some of my own pictures of what I recieved, but unfortunately, my camera is dying *wipes tear away with finger*. So I guess you will have to use your own vivid imagination, if you don't have one, borrow someone elses.

Shipped all the way from Hong Kong and a little chinese woman's flat (well I don't really know if she is little, or chinese but anyway) was my DOMO KUN bag! Bah bah bah bah barrmm I'm lovin' it! It's a little rucksack, but it doesn't just have a picture of him on, oh no, IT IS DOMO. Basically a domo with straps on his back and a loop and zip on his head.

Anyway I better not write anymore, I'll end up boring you to death and I don't want that! I won't get many views from dead people...



"Merry Thursday!" CHEEZONDATOAWST :3





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment but no naughty words please :3